Osaka Biotech ＆ Pharma Networking Event
2023 Event Summary
■Session November 22 – December 5, 2023
■Event type Online (Eventory)
■Program 1on1 partnering + webinar
■Participants 80 organization / 123 attendees (Full Participants List Japan / AUS,CAN,NZ,CH&UK)
■Webinar Schedule Click here
It is a partnering event with Osaka companies in collaboration with clusters & public agencies in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland and United Kingdom. You can also learn about local ecosystem throgh daily webinar delivered each collaborating organization. Join us and expand your global network!
Features of this event:
1. You can have 1on1 online meetings with pharma companies & start-ups with advanced technology from Osaka / Japan.
2. Join us at daily webinar and learn latest update directly from each collaborating organization.
|22 November – 5 December 2023
|Free of charge
|Click here to donwload.
|To facilitate international co-development and overseas expansion of enterprises to foster innovation in bio industry.
1. Networking and 1on1 meeting with overseas companies.
You will be provided a profile page on the platform to promote your busness, technology, assets and etc. When you are interested in others profile, you can communicate with them through short message system or video call on the event platform.
[ Click here for participants list ]
2. Learning about local ecosystem through webinar.
Through the daily webinar you can learn about local companies, institutions, soft-landing support and ecosystem directly from each collaborating organization. You can also contact to them by short message system or video call.
[ Click here for webinar schedule ]
|Country & region
|Trade and Investment Queensland
|State Government of Victoria
|British Columbia Provincial Government
|Délégation générale du Québec à Tokyo
|Auckland Uniservices Ltd.
|Consulate of Switzerland in Osaka, Swissnex in Japan
|MedCity / London & Partners
|Online platform opens
– Invitation will be sent to each registered participant
– Please log in the platform and complete your profile.
– You can visit other participants’ profile pages and send meeting request.
|by 15th November
|Pre-connection test for live streaming
or deadline for submission of pre-recorded video
|Deadline for all regsitration
|22nd November – 5th December
– 1on1 online meetings with other participants
– Daily webinar with various contents.
|after 5th December
– Please give us your feedback to improve the event.
■Organizer & Contact
Organizer: Osaka Prefectural Government
Contact: Life Sciences Industry Division
Biocommunity Kansai (BiocK)
Embassy of Canada
The British Consulate-General Osaka